Clanricarde Gardens Notting Hill London United Kingdom
About this Listing
This recently refurbished, good size studio offers ample storage space with an open-plan living area with dining table and chairs. Double bed, fully-equipped kitchenette, modern bathroom with multi jet shower and private toilet.
Free WiFi in the building. Gas/water/electricity bills included.
Great transport links to the centre of London via the Central, District and Circle lines as well as night and day buses.
– just 3 minutes walk to Notting Hill Gate station
– close to Queensway station, Portobello Market, Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
– Kensington Church Street full of bars, restaurants, local shops, gym, etc
– close to amenities including supermarkets and coffee shops
– Kensington Palace just 5 minute walk away
(sofa in the photo has been changed with sofa bed)
- Clanricarde Gardens Notting Hill London ...This recently refurbished, good size studio offers ample storage space with an open-plan living area...Abercone place St. John's Wood London ...Situated in this popular purpose built block benefiting from porterage and communal gardens 29 Aberc...Queensberry Place South Kensington Londo...Studio apartment recently refurbished. Comes with a double bed, open-plan fully-fitted kitchen with ...Clanricarde Gardens Notting Hill London...This recently refurbished split-level apartment has a sleeping area on the top floor with a double b...