Queensberry Place South Kensington London United Kingdom
About this Listing
Studio apartment recently refurbished. Comes with a double bed, open-plan fully-fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs and en suite bathroom.
The location has great transport links via the Piccadilly line (easy connection with Heathrow Airport), District and Circle lines, as well as day and night buses.
Within close proximity to:
– South Kensington Station (just a 3 minute walk)
– Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road, Kensington High Street and Knightsbridge
– The Nation History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum
– Imperial College
– Harrods department store
– Plenty of supermarkets, coffee shops and eateries
Gas/water/electricity bills included, plus free Wi-Fi and laundry room usage.
- Abercone place St. John's Wood London ...Situated in this popular purpose built block benefiting from porterage and communal gardens 29 Aberc...Clanricarde Gardens Notting Hill London...This recently refurbished split-level apartment has a sleeping area on the top floor with a double b...Queensberry Place South Kensington Londo...Studio apartment recently refurbished. Comes with a double bed, open-plan fully-fitted kitchen with ...Clanricarde Gardens London, Notting Hill...Cosy studio apartment in the heart of Central London. Located across the road from Hyde Park and onl...