Queensberry Place South Kensington London United Kingdom
About this Listing
Studio apartment recently refurbished. Comes with a double bed, open-plan fully-fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs and en suite bathroom.
The location has great transport links via the Piccadilly line (easy connection with Heathrow Airport), District and Circle lines, as well as day and night buses.
Within close proximity to:
– South Kensington Station (just a 3 minute walk)
– Gloucester Road, Cromwell Road, Kensington High Street and Knightsbridge
– The Nation History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum
– Imperial College
– Harrods department store
– Plenty of supermarkets, coffee shops and eateries
Gas/water/electricity bills included, plus free Wi-Fi and laundry room usage.
- Clanricarde Gardens Notting Hill London...This recently refurbished, good size studio offers ample storage space with an open-plan living area...43 Clanricarde Gardens London, Notting H...This recently refurbished, good size studio offers ample storage space with an open-plan living area...